Jefferson ramos ribeiro
OAB/RJ 79.978 and OAB/SP 341.173
- Tax Lawyer;
- Member of the ABDF – Associação Brasileira de Direito Financeiro (Brazilian Financial Law Association);
- Member of the ILADT – Instituto Latino Americano de Direito Tributário (Latin American Tax Law Institute);
- Member of the IFA – International Fiscal Association;
- Member of the ABRADT – Associação Brasileira de Direito Tributário (Brazilian Tax Law Association);
- Member of the APET – Associação Paulista de Estudos Tributários (São Paulo Tax Study Association);
- Worked as Vice-President of the CCLJ – Comissão de Constituição Legislação e Justiça (Constitution, Legislation and Justice Commission) of the Brazilian Bar Association in Rio de Janeiro;
- Taught post-graduate courses on Tax Law at UNESA;
- Mediator and lecturer in many events involving tax matters;
- Post-Graduate degree – Tax Law – UNESA;
- Post-Graduate degree in Civil Law – UNESA;
- Post-Graduate Civil Procedural Law – UNESA;
- Law Program – Company Law and Stock Market - FGV
- Master's degree in Tax Law - PUC - Pontifícia Universidade Católica;
- Courses: Basic Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Personal Department, Tax planning, Cost Accountability, Tax Law, Public Accounting with focus on FGV Tax Liability, IVA Analysis Course and Corresponding Taxes in the European Union/USA/Latin American countries, Practical course in PIS/COFINS/IPI/ICMS-RJ/SP credit, International Tax Law Course, Transfer Price Course, Legislation - Normative Acts and Customs Procedures, Rural Accounting Course, SPED/FCONT/RTT/DACON Course, PER/DCOMP Course, New Brazilian Accounting Rules Course, E-Social Course and others.
- Graduation - Universidade Gama Filho;
- Post-Graduate Degree – Labor Law and Procedures at Escola Superior de Advocacia – ESA;
- Post-Graduate Degree - Labor Law and Procedures - IBMEC;
- Courses: Labor Law and Procedures, Labor Constitutional Law and others.
- Graduation – Universidade Santa Úrsula;
- Course - Digital Procedures - OAB/RJ
- Post-graduate degree in civil law and civil procedures – IBMEC.
- Graduation – Universidade Gama Filho;
- Post-graduate degree – Civil Procedure Law – Universidade Estácio de Sá;
- L.M. Tax Law – FGV – Fundação Getúlio Vargas;
- Courses: Tax Law, Basic and Advanced Accounting, Tax Law, Tax planning and others.
Allan Stephan Vasconcelos Nobre
- Graduate – UNIDERP;
- Post-graduate degree - GDLAW – Civil Procedure – FGV-SP.
Cristiano Cabral De Andrade
- Legal Consultant;
- Graduation – Universidade Candido Mendes;
- Funcex – Foreign Trade course;
- Worked in the Regulatory Area.
Luiz Alexandre Primo Aguiar
- Graduation – Universidade Estácio de Sá;
- Post-Graduate degree – EMERJ – Escola de Magistratura do Estado Rio de Janeiro;
- Post-Graduate degree – Tax Law - IBMEC.
- Graduation at UFRJ – Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro;
- Minor in Project Management at the Dinsmore Institute – EUA;
- He worked as a Legal Director of the company Targa S/A “Lemgruber” for seven years;
- ASBRATEM Legal Director;
- CBPDS Sports Tribunal Lord Justice, he was reelected four time;
- Labor Law Expert.
Thiago Henriques Da M. G. Corrêa
- Graduation – UFRJ;
- Post-Graduate degree – Tax Law – IBET;
- Post-Graduate degree – Tax Law – FGV;
- Post-Graduate degree – Tax Planning – FGV;
- Tax Law Expert.